Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Review


I was captivated by the hype of Maybelline lips a little later than other people, but now that I have started using it, I am in love with this product. Keep reading for a detailed review.

Claims:

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro claims that it is not just a basic Lip Balm. It provides 8HR Hydration with a Neon Kick. It has Electric colour pigments in exclusive lip renew formula. It is available in 6 New Tinted Shades. It protects and moisturises lips for a full 8 hours.

My thoughts:

I bought Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade OH! ORANGE! I am totally in love with orangish things, be it lipsticks, nailcolors, lip balms, shoes or clothes, ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK AT LEAST FOR ME. It is quite evident from the shade name that this particular shade has an orange tint. It’s not very bright though, just the usual tinted lip balm with a hint of orange.


It smells incredible just like fruitella in orange flavour. The orange smell is very sweet and not at all overpowering. Now coming to the hydration part, I think it does what it claims. I have not witnessed dry lips since I have started using it. I have been using baby lips since past 3 or 4 months and never have I complained about having dry lips. It actually hydrates lips perfectly and makes them soft and smooth.




I use it before applying lipstick and my lipstick glides on very smoothly and my lips looks subtle and gorgeous. I would definitely recommend it to all.

Swatch:



Reasons for liking it:

  • Smooth and soft lips
  • Tinted color
  • Sweet fragrance
  • Very cute packaging

·     Reasons for not liking it:

  • You might not like it if you are looking for a lip balm with more pigmentation.

Price and Availability:

I got it for Rs. 350 from Roop Singhar, Lahore. I would suggest that you buy Maybelline BabyLips from a genuine shop. I have seen a lot of fake baby lips in the market recently. You don’t want to take a risk here.

Rating:

I would rate it 4.5/5.

Would I buy it again? :

Yes I would definitely buy it again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment