Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Oriflame's Acai and Pomegranate Night cream Review


I have been reading many posts about this cream on various blogs. I recently joined Oriflame and so went to their office for getting myself some makeup and skincare products. One product that I have been eyeing from quite much time was their Acai and Pomegranate Night Cream.

Claims: 

Rich-textured night cream containing organic extracts of Acai Berry and Pomegranate. It softens and moisturises your skin while it rests, leaving it smooth and supple in the morning.

My thoughts: 

Well honestly, the first thing that attracted me the most about this cream was its packing and colour and of course the thought that OH WOW, IT HAS POMEGRANATE IN IT.I mean I remember my mom telling me when I was a kid to eat pomegranate and I will eventually have a fairer complexion and rosy cheeks.



This was the trick she used to get me to eat pomegranates and till date I love eating the red pomegranate. I have absolutely no idea if they did anything to my complexion as I was luckily fair by birth. Anyways aside from my love for pomegranates, I was talking about the fact that why I bought this cream. It was because I thought it would make me fairer and fresh. Although it doesn't say anything about giving a fair complexion.

The name of this cream is Oriflame pure nature Acai and Pomegranate Antioxidant Night Cream. It comes in a 75 ml jar of maroonish red colour. It looks really cute. When I opened the lid, there was another silver layer and after that, there was this smooth baby pink cream. Its fragrance is DIVINE. I love fruity smells. Its fragrance reminded me of fruitella. Yes, the chewy sweet we all used to have when we were kids.




I started using this cream religiously. I also bought the pure nature Acai and Pomegranate facewash, I will review that later. Anyways my regimen for the last month was that I used to wash my face with that facewash, patted my face dry and then applied pea sized cream to my face and neck before going to sleep. It made my skin super soft instantly. The best part about this cream is that It moisturises skin without making it look or feel oily and greasy.

I am totally in love with this cream. I love its smell, appearance, the effect it leaves on my skin, in short everything about it. I am definitely going to buy it again.


Reasons for liking it:

  • Smells great
  • Attractive jar
  • makes skin smooth and soft
  • not very oily but still not suitable for oily skin.
  • doesn't make you break out.

Reasons for not liking it:

  • you might not like it if you have oily skin.

Price and Aavailability:

Its actual price is Rs. 899 but being an oriflame consultant, I got it for Rs.719 from the Oriflame head office, Lahore.

Rating: 

I would rate it 4.5/5

Would I buy it again:

Yes but in winters, as I have oily skin in Summers and it won't be suitable for me then.

2 comments:

  1. SDH Naturals Beautanic Best face wash for oily skin is made from powerful ingredients like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus Oil , Tea Tree Oil etc. It is a great product to treat the oily skin & other issues related to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SDH Naturals Ayurvedic Products Online offer a gentle and effective approach to achieving healthy and radiant skin, while honoring the wisdom of ancient traditions. Embrace the power of nature and let Ayurveda nurture your skin with its time-tested remedies.

    ReplyDelete